Welcome Back to the 2014-2015 School year! We are so excited that we reclaimed our “A” rated status. We are kicking off our inaugural year as a Pre/AP/College Academy middle school. Our teachers have been busy planning rigorous curriculum for our students all summer long. A few important reminders:
– Summer homework is due the first day of school, August 18, 2014
– We are a MANDATORY uniform school. We expect that our students will be in uniform on the first day. Our official vendor is In Unison and they are running great back to school sales.
– All students must clear obligations to receive their schedule. Please review virtual counselor to see if your child has an outstanding obligation.
– All 7th/8th grade students must have their immunizations prior to starting school and receiving a schedule. Please bring updated shot records to school as soon as possible.
– Schedule pick up dates/times are listed on the dates page. Agenda books will be on sale for $5.00, as well as TIP novels.
– Childcare Staffing will continue to run before/aftercare. There will be a representative on site during schedule pick-up to enroll in the program. There are caps so if you intend to enroll you may want to stop by the school prior to schedule pick-up day.
– There is a new textbook management system that the county is implementing this school year. Students will receive their books on schedule pick-up day. As this is a new system that is electronic, there will be a wait time of at least twenty minutes, possibly longer. Please work with us and be patient, we will try and be as expeditious as possible.
We look forward to a GREAT 2014-2015 School year!Dr. Cheryl Cendan Principal, Millennium Middle School firstname.lastname@example.org